For some people, has many fair-blog is only fair, with one of the reasons for the possibility of getting a server can be down or lose it. Therefor the Blogger usually make back-up in order all people still can to access in the server or different website address.
Then, how to make easily move the Blog postings to the new for backup. For WordPress users, following below Tips and trick:
- Log in to your WordPress Blog admin which the post will move, usually admin page in the folder /wp-admin.
- After the page “logged in” appears, log in with your username ID and your password.
- You will be directed to the blog Dashboard your WordPress.
- chose Manage menu -> Export. For WordPress version 2.6 up, after directed to the Export page, click Download Export File. that will be asked you to save to your computer, save the file without changing the name. The file format as an XML format
- The first stage is done, now you go to the admin page in your new wordpress blog.
- Do as above steps well as point 1-3
- Select the Manage menu -> Import -> Select WordPress for application web that will be imported, because now we are doing transplanted the blog from wordpress to wordpress.
- You will be redirected to the wordpress import page. Browse the result save files in the stage one (XML file that you saved) and click upload the file and import.
- Done. You have successfully move the posting in the old Blog to the new blog.
Congratulations for try.