Posted on January 25, 2009 by Editor
You bored waiting for the process of booting? When you first install it already feels old. Moreover, if a lot of software already installed. There are ways to speed up booting on Windows XP, namely: Open notepad media and type del c:windowsprefetchntosboot-*.*/q and save as the name ntosboot.bat.
Press winkey + R or click start menu > Run, then type gpedit.msc >cklic ok. Then Continue reading
Filed under: Computer, Trips | Tagged: speed, trick, Windows | Leave a comment »
Posted on January 4, 2009 by Editor
WordPress is a blogging application ready to use and have popular in the Blogger among in the world. Not only easy to use, many good plugins, which you can install to embellish the Blog, is also one of the reasons why WordPress so popular.
In the tips and tricks this time, let’s learn to install the widget. It’s one of the most preferred features Blogger in WordPress with various goals. The Widget installation is not too difficult, WordPress capable to executing widget tag form of html, text or script.
How do all it can be done in WordPress? Let’s see the steps as follows:
- As usual, we handle it in the Dashboard blog (as control panel in WordPress). Sign in to the Admin page using the username and password that you have once previously registered. Make sure you are in the Admin page in your own blog.
- Next we go to Presentation -> Widgets (widgets is available if the template you use allows to install a widget, if not, you can not install a widget in your blog).
- Then set the widget with drag (pull) use by mouse on the available widget on in the bottom of the box to the name sidebar 1. If successful, the widget was a drag will be moving from place to the bottom of the box name Sidebar 1. Select the widgets anywhere you want, and set the position.
- For widgets with html tags, how is:
- Select widget with the name Text 1. Drag the widget to the box with the name of the sidebar 1.
- After widget Text 1 move to the Sidebar 1. click Configure, the menu can be seen as the image below:
* Then will appear Pop-Up with two empty boxes. Top box is for the title Widgetnya (eg: Official widget). The second box is to enter the html code.
* After entering the html code, click the X button on the pop up and then click save changes.
* Done. Check back your blog, what is widget installed has appeared.
Filed under: blog, internet | Tagged: blog, tip, trick, widget, wordpress | 1 Comment »
Posted on November 28, 2008 by Editor
For some people, has many fair-blog is only fair, with one of the reasons for the possibility of getting a server can be down or lose it. Therefor the Blogger usually make back-up in order all people still can to access in the server or different website address.
Then, how to make easily move the Blog postings to the new for backup. For WordPress users, following below Tips and trick:
- Log in to your WordPress Blog admin which the post will move, usually admin page in the folder /wp-admin.
- After the page “logged in” appears, log in with your username ID and your password.
- You will be directed to the blog Dashboard your WordPress.
- chose Manage menu -> Export. For WordPress version 2.6 up, after directed to the Export page, click Download Export File. that will be asked you to save to your computer, save the file without changing the name. The file format as an XML format
- The first stage is done, now you go to the admin page in your new wordpress blog.
- Do as above steps well as point 1-3
- Select the Manage menu -> Import -> Select WordPress for application web that will be imported, because now we are doing transplanted the blog from wordpress to wordpress.
- You will be redirected to the wordpress import page. Browse the result save files in the stage one (XML file that you saved) and click upload the file and import.
- Done. You have successfully move the posting in the old Blog to the new blog.
Congratulations for try.
Filed under: blog, internet | Tagged: backup, moving blog, tips, trick | 5 Comments »