Posted on November 29, 2008 by Editor
A new virus has been found, Virus name is “HOAX” and classified by Microsoft as the most damaging! The new virus was found on last Sunday afternoon by McAfee, and have not found a vaccine for beat down.
This virus destructive Zero from the hard disc sector, which store functions of important data information. The virus is running as follows:
* The virus is automatically sent to all the names in your address list with the title “Une Carte Pour Vous or A Card For You;
* Once the virtual card is opened, the virus that will freeze the computer so that users must begin again, if you press the CTRL + ALT + DEL or command to restart, that the virus will damage the Zero from the Boot hard disk sector, so that the hard disk will be permanently damaged.
According to CNN, In few hours that the virus have been causing panic in New York. This warning was received by Microsoft’s own employees.
Do not open e-mail with the title “A virtual card for you” or “Une carte Virtuelle Pour Vous”.
Notification immediately to all your friends.
Do not accept contacts “pti_bout_de_ firstname.lastname@example.org.” This is a virus that will format your computer.
If you do not do this but your friend enter in the address list, your computer will also be infected.
Sources: many (i.e Internet)
Filed under: Computer, internet | Tagged: Computer, e-mail, virus | 1 Comment »
Posted on November 28, 2008 by Editor
For some people, has many fair-blog is only fair, with one of the reasons for the possibility of getting a server can be down or lose it. Therefor the Blogger usually make back-up in order all people still can to access in the server or different website address.
Then, how to make easily move the Blog postings to the new for backup. For WordPress users, following below Tips and trick:
- Log in to your WordPress Blog admin which the post will move, usually admin page in the folder /wp-admin.
- After the page “logged in” appears, log in with your username ID and your password.
- You will be directed to the blog Dashboard your WordPress.
- chose Manage menu -> Export. For WordPress version 2.6 up, after directed to the Export page, click Download Export File. that will be asked you to save to your computer, save the file without changing the name. The file format as an XML format
- The first stage is done, now you go to the admin page in your new wordpress blog.
- Do as above steps well as point 1-3
- Select the Manage menu -> Import -> Select WordPress for application web that will be imported, because now we are doing transplanted the blog from wordpress to wordpress.
- You will be redirected to the wordpress import page. Browse the result save files in the stage one (XML file that you saved) and click upload the file and import.
- Done. You have successfully move the posting in the old Blog to the new blog.
Congratulations for try.
Filed under: blog, internet | Tagged: backup, moving blog, tips, trick | 5 Comments »